Monday 27 September 2010

Muchas gracias

A big thanks to all who have donated and supported our ongoing work in Pisac and the Peruvian Amazon.
We know that things are tight for everyone in the present financial climate but for those who are able please do consider helping us in whatever way possible. 
In addition to our ever present need for financial donations of whatever size we also welcome visitors to Peru bringing in quality school supplies.
There is a specific requirement for my woodcarving and carpentry classes that maybe a kind visitor could bring in from outside Peru.  I have plenty of big carving gouges, but we are lacking in fine detail gouges.  There is a brand called Flexcut which makes really nice tools.  I have one set of six and the children take it in turns to use them, but another set or two would be really nice to have.  Also beeswax wood polish - Jason kindly brought me a jar from the States but it is getting low and we could use some more.
Please contact me regarding any type of donation at martinstevens@juno.com
Or call my cell 011 51 84 984 982 168
House line 011 51 84 775 285
Thanks again for your support
Lourdes and Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment